Stacks Image 57055

How do I get my horse registered with WVTBA as accredited WV Bred/Sired ?

  • Print off Registration Application Form or contact office to have one sent to you.
  • Fill out form.
  • Copy and supply all information required as listed on page 2 of the
    registration application. (Copy of Jockey Club Certificate of Registration, Bill
    of Sale, Affidavit of Mare Foaling, etc.).
  • Include appropriate payment as a check or money order (No cash or Credit
    Cards accepted) made payable to the WVTBA.
  • Mail to: WVTBA, PO Box 626, Charles Town, WV 25414
If there are any questions or concerns or you require further assistance please contact the WVTBA office at 304-728-6868 or email

By-Laws are revised! WVTBA By-Laws
© 2017 WVTBA Contact Webmaster